Though the steps are available for those who are both lucky and tenacious enough to find them, here is what you do in a nutshell:
- Create a new Blogger account with your new email address,
- Sign out, and log in with your old Blogger account,
- Under SETTINGS, go to PERMISSIONS,
- ADD an Author by INVITING your new email address,
- Sign out, and close your web browser (just to be sure),
- Check your new email and find the 'You've been invited...' message,
- Click on the link and sign in/up using your new email address,
- Sign out if Blogger signed you in,
- Sign back in with your OLD account info,
- Under SETTINGS, go to PERMISSIONS again,
- Click the link to make the new address an ADMIN user and click YES or OK or whatever,
- Go to the profile info as the OLD account and copy anything you want to save for your NEW account! The easiest way to do this is copy each section from blogger onto a new, blank line in notepad,
- Sign out,
- Sign back in with the NEW email address,
- Go to SETTINGS, PERMISSIONS,
- REMOVE the OLD account,
- Edit the profile by PASTING the copied info from notepad into each section (or just put in new info if you want),
- Save your settings and you are good to go!
See? Nothing to do it.... uh, yeah, right...
Wednesday morning, I had to drive to Little Rock for a meeting. As usual, I was running a little behind and had to get Tyler to school. I could not find my truck keys. I went into the home office and looked around, but couldn't find them. After some more searching, I remembered they were in my jacket pocket. So, I grabbed the jacket and headed out. As I pulled up to Tyler's school, I realized I did not have my wallet! Well, I was not about to drive to Little Rock without it, so back to the house I went. I looked around, and eventually found myself in the home office once again. I moved a few things around, and sure enough, my wallet was hidden under a book. Yeesh...
On the way to the meeting, I was passed by a car with a vanity plate that read "MLBxxB" (the xx's weren't there, but I don't think I'm allowed to post someone's license plate online). I thought it was pretty cool that someone had the initials "MLB!" Nothing like growing up with baseball in your blood! :-)
After the meeting, a bunch of us went to "Cheeburger Cheeburger" for lunch! I had forgotten to remember that Shan had eaten there before. While everyone she went with got burgers, she did the healthy thing and got a salad. I probably should have remembered to remember that before I got home Wednesday night and talked about the big ol' burger I ate... :-) Seriously, if they one these near you and you haven't gone yet - GO! The shakes are delicioso!
You ever have one of those days that you are so busy, you don't remember what you did all day!? Yeah, mine was kinda like that today (Thursday). But, at one point, I hooked up dual monitors to my computer at work. Once I had it actually working (which took about an hour), I was hooked. How anyone only uses one monitor for work is beyond me, now that I have two. I can have the web open on one screen while I am remoted into a server (or two) on the other, copying and pasting information between the screens. Oh, man, my productivity just doubled! Or, does that cut it in half? Well, whichever. :-)
I have to say, I am a VERY lucky man! Now that Shan is becoming more and more my "trophy wife" with her weight loss, I'm lucky she hasn't booted me to the curb! She has always been a very beautiful woman to me, but DAWG, she is ssssmmmmmookkkiiinnnn! I'll have to sneak a picture of her on here. She hasn't quite got to the point where she "likes" to have her picture taken yet... :-) Way to go, Honey! You look great! I love you!