We got one "those" email quizzes. I figured I would just go ahead and share my answers with the world... Of course, since many of you know me, you could probably come up with 45 of your own odd things about me!
Here we go:
1.. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? You lost me at "Blue Cheese..."
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, but I had a friend that smoked a herring...
3. Do you own a gun? Not even a super-soaker... How sad is that?
4. Your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty? Not a 'specialty' kind of drinker. Though in my college days, my specialty was Jack-n-Coke...
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only when I haven't studied for the urine test.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They've got a good beat and you can dance to them.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I'm gonna E-Mail Santa. Or Merry Christmas from the Family. Both are holiday classics... Oh, wait, Bob and Doug's 12 Days of Christmas!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I prefer to drink in the sunrise.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The Hope Diamond would be nice, then I could sell it on eBay...
10. Favorite hobby? Do you have to ask? Indians Baseball Cards. Always.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Only when I don't S.U.B.T.R.A.C.T.
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My hair. That's why I am getting rid of it, slowly over a long period of time...
13. Evidently 13 is unlucky... It was removed... Supposedly it had something to do with being 13 yrs to the day that OJ was acquitted from his other trial for murder.
14. Middle name? Are you asking if I have one? Need one? Want one?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Is this a trick question? What if I don't have three thoughts? Is that a dog barking I hear?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, YooHoo, and, um.... wait, don't tell me... um... Sweet Tea?
17. Current worry right now? That I won't finish this thing before tomorrow.
19. Favorite place to be? Where everybody knows my name... And they're always glad I came...
20. How did you bring in the New Year? With a pickup truck and a flat-bed trailer. We just threw the old out into the field with the cows...
21. Do you like to travel? Only when the ref doesn't catch me at it.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Complete this what? Sentence? Life? Life sentence?
23. Do you own slippers? Um, no.
24.What color shirt are you wearing? It was cream-colored, but now is polka-dotted with picante sauce from Sonic.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like sleeping anywhere, anytime, on just about any thing.
26. Can you whistle? You just put your lips together and blow...
27. Favorite color? Blue, Yellow/Gold, Red, White, and Black. That's one, right?
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I could make at least the league minimum, though I'd much rather be an Indian...
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Where is my hairbrush!?
30. Favorite girl's names? Yes. They are.
31. Favorite boy's names? Most of them are, yes.
32. What's in your pocket right now? I can't print that on here...
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My own answers to some of these questions. How sad is that? That I laugh at my own odd answers?
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Star Wars. It was perfect for using the characters as houses and the space between them as roads for Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Let's see... Nearly losing a toe over a spider bite... Having a hydrocel removed... Getting fixed... No, it would have to be the time my parents put a whole bucket of dechlorinator into a blow-up swimming pool, causing my brother and I to be rushed to the hospital for chemical burns... Yeah, that would be the one...
36. Do you love where you live? Yeap! Out in the boonies where I can see stars at night and animals in the day. A short drive and be surrounded by some of the coolest technology at work. Close to family, close to friends.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? I quit counting at four.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I can't put that in print... I would like to keep the friends I have, you know.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? It'd be handy if my wife did, but I think that varies with my level of oddity and nerdiness...
41. What is your favorite book? Okay, I gave up after three solid minutes of thinking. My brain hurts.
42. What is your favorite candy? Mallow Cups.. Milk Duds... Clark Bars! Dang, I am in no way just picking one... My answer is "ALL"
43 Favorite Sports Team? Baseball - You really should know the answer to this. Football - You really should know the answer to this. Hockey - You really should know the answer to this. I guess my answer is, "You really should know the answer to this."
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Surfing the web during a thunderstorm. Yeah, I'm a tech guy, what of it? :-)
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I should be exercising with Shan... Is this Friday? Tuesday!? Dang.