1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Nope, I now have a collection of them in my backyard...
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I listen unless I have something to say, then I'm a talker.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Well, I don't beat the crap out of the person giving me one, if that's what you mean...
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yes, but I only do the "One Star" difficulty level.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I don't know, and I'm not really willing to find out.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Yes! Even the ones that go round and round... :-)
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No, my parents tried to send me away, but I came back before I go there... (not really)
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Spin the bottle or truth or dare (sometimes played at the same time!)
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
Not that I remember, but then I could be lying....
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Guess it would depend on the definition of "different".. I mean, you know, if you re talking Satan Worshipper here, then, uh... no.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursue if I'm chasing down a purse-snatcher... I'd rather not be pursued by anything.... :-)
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
I don't think.... Well, crap, there goes my three words....
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Yes, anytime I hear Sanjaya sing, it brings tears to my eyes...and earplugs to my ears....
16. Are you continuing your education?
Dang, I didn't know it had stopped in the first place!
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nope, I've never had to shoot one before... Shot a target once, but never a gun....
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My underwear.... enough said.
19. How often do you read books?
About as often as I take literature classes.....
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Presents.... oh, wait...
21. What is your favorite children's book?
I have two children. I like most of their books.
22. What color are your eyes?
I don't know, I can't see them....
23. How tall are you?
About this tall...
24. Where is your dream house located?
DUH, in my DREAMS!!!
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
If I did, and then I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.... DUH!
26. Have you tried sushi?
"If you knew sushi, like I knew sushi....."
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
I've taken them in, but never out...
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
A couple weeks ago. We had the newest waiter there. It was bad...
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Wednesday - I dropped Tyler off at Awanas....
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Way, way far away into the nether-regions of my mind.... Or work, which is about 20 miles or so...
31. What was your favorite job?
Can you say "favorite" and "job" in the same sentence without it being an oxymoron?
32. Do you like mustard?
Not yellow, not brown, not spicy... Colonel Mustard is not such a bad guy though....
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Yes, and oh, if I could do both at the same time.... :-)
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look like... um... well... ME, DUH!
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
How long does it take me to do WHAT in the shower!?
36. Can you do the splits?
Only banana.... Well, if I ever expect to survive anyway.... :-)
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Any movie - I'd get out of work if I was watching a movie right now!
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
No, but could I rewind a few things?
39. What did you do for New Year's?
PARTIED HEARTY! (LOL)
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Anytime anyone holds a grudge, it's scary....
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
What is "Mean Girls?"
42. Do you own a camera phone?
No. My phone is a phone and my camera is a camera, just like life should be.
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
I don't even have an X-Box, no matter how you spell it....
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, she was a bouncer in a bar. Seriously.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
Holy crap, I have to THINK in this survey!? Uhh.... "M"
46. Do you like your middle name?
Well, you know how the middle is - a little issue with it's place among the other names - it's not the first and not the last....
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
HOURS? People actually get HOURS of sleep!? Who are these people??
48. Do you like care bears?
I don't care...
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Ummmm.... wait, is this a trick question? Tickets?? Oh, and popcorn with Milk Duds in it!!
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Please refer back to the Sudoku question....
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Only when I am in a moving vehicle...
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Please refer to the "House on fire" question....
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
They tore down Three Rivers Stadium....
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
All of them...
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Ain't no freakin way!
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
Huh? I've met lots of people I've met..... I never met them on myspace though....
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
What are they?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends... Serious people at the "Funny Bone" would not be good....
59. Ever been to L.A.?
No, but been to LA (Shreveport, Baton Rouge, New Orleans)
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, but came close to tossing a few....
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Hell, no! I'm American, Dag-nab-it!
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I pay for some and I obtain others through the use of available tools and technology.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Hate is such a strong word...... (Please refer to the "Cussing in another language" question!)
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Do we fight?
65. Are you a gullible person?
I could be....
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Sitting on my butt in front of the computer, answering email, developing web sites, working with various technology... oh, wait, that *IS* what I do!
68. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, now shut up and leave me alone! :-)
69. What is your favorite time of day?
12:18... I just love that time.... Though 4:32 is nice, too....