Things I learned today:
- Looking for aliens at school can get you fired.
- There are computers in heaven.
- XP can look like Windows 7.
- Erate windows open a portal to the past.
- The naming of Windows 7 was a rounding error.
- Apple is to Microsoft as CNN is to FOX. Or was it the other way: Apple is CNN as Microsoft is to FOX.
- All those who have seen a pinwheel of death are dead and can't talk about it.
- Google may put OpenDNS out of "business."
- Piracy pays. (Both for Apple and Somalia.) :)
- There are no luke-warm opinions when it comes to mixing government and religion.
It just goes to show you that you never know where a conversation can go, especially with as a diverse group of folks as we have in that which makes up the Arkansas school technology folks!
Post a Comment